Friday, September 2, 2011

The day after...

Wilson enjoying outside air for the first time since being neutered.
I went to pick Wilson up from the vet today. His face told the whole story.

The people at South Franklin Veterinary Clinic were great with him and they told me all that we needed to know going forward. They informed me that his diet should go back to normal, that he shouldn't run or jump for at least three days and that his stitches should dissolve within six.

I don't think we have to worry about the running or jumping. He has been camped out on the couch since I brought him home. I've had to keep Jolene away from him because, for some reason, she doesn't know something's wrong. So, in one way, it's a good thing she's happy to see him (we were worried she was happier without him) but, on the other hand, it's hard to believe she can't notice that he just wants to rest.

So, while rocking his "neuter napkin" (that's what I'm calling it. I really have no idea why they give them bandanna's), Wilson is just going to spend most of the day resting.

Tomorrow will be interesting though.

Wilson asleep on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment